Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Damage Aproaching Major Amounts, Guerilla-activity Engaged

Please peep the music, if only for a second. It's the musical atmosphere that each post is meant to have. I have a pretty eclectic taste so i'ma mix it up.


My name is J. Sly.

I don't blog. Well, atleast I didn't. But now shit has to get off my chest. Things are changing everywhere; in my life, in this country, across the globe, and in my mind and believe it or not I got things to say about it.

I'm startin this blog with the insane hope that it will get popular. Don't get it twisted, i'm not trying to be cool, but it would mean that the things I got to say resonate with other people-that's what it's all about, connecting us kids who are just struggling to get by. Whether you broke and gotta get that paper, survive your family, or even just make it to tomorrow, I feel you and you aint alone. We in this together, or atleast we should be. So let's get it poppin.

Who I be?

-A cynical, young black/mixed, 19yr old, manic-depressive, nymphomaniac, alcoholic, weed smoking, philosophizing, foulmouthed brotha.

-A revolutionary rebel in training fighting for a movement not yet realized.

-A boy searchin for the true meaning of God and faith.

-A "troubled" teen with anger management issues.

-A wanderer who's spirit yearns to see the world

-Just a kid trying to make his own way and bring his crew along with him

Take your pick or don't, it doesn't matter. I'm just me when it comes down to it.
You know what this blog is called and you know a bit about me.

So here we go.

No comments: